It is absolutely vital for new businesses and partnerships to ensure that they have the correct documentation in place in order to protect each party's interests in the event a dispute arises in the future. Despite best intentions when a business is first established, unfortunately disputes between business partners, directors and shareholders do arise. We assist our clients to resolve business disputes in an amicable way and as cost-effectively as possible.
PCC Employment Lawyers has experience and expertise in providing advice to our clients in areas of corporate and business law, including:
- Drafting and reviewing partnership and shareholder agreements
- Assisting in resolving partnership and director disputes
- Participating in alternative dispute resolution processes on behalf of our clients
- Advising on independent contractor agreements
- Advising on transfers of business and employment