Employment Law in the COVID-19 Era
The eBook includes many of the updates we released as the crisis developed, but also contains some brand new content, addressing some of the critical employment law issues arising from COVID-19 in Australia, including:
- Cessation of employment, including:
- implementation of stand down directions under section 524 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) (the FW Act); and
- The Fair Work Commission’s temporary changes to modern awards.
- The laws around leave, including annual leave, long service leave, personal leave in the COVID-19 context and the effect on leave entitlements during a stand down under section 524 of the FW Act.
- An overview of the JobKeeper scheme and the various amendments to the FW Act.
- Best practice suggestions for employers moving forward.
Click the link to subscribe and download a copy of the eBook: https://bit.ly/PCCLawyers-eBook