The Dos and Don'ts of Employment Contracts
You are invited to join us for an informative evening seminar.
‘Minimising the risks to your organisation?’
Correctly worded and enforceable Employment Contracts are vital to your business, minimising the risks to your organisation such as leaks of your confidential information and helping you to enforce restraints of trade.
Our free evening seminar with drinks and canapés is the perfect opportunity for you to learn what should be in your employment contracts. Our expert and up-to-date advice will cover topics such as:
• Do you have the correct key terms in your contracts?
•Do restraints of trade in contracts actually work?
• Do carefully prepare incentive scheme terms.
• Do know what legal rights are covered by your contracts.
• Don’t leave outdated contracts in place
• Don’t leave your confidential information unprotected
•Don’t wrongly use independent contractor contracts
• Don’t terminate for serious misconduct without reasonable cause
Your presenters, Helen Carter and Lucienne Gleeson bring years of employment contract knowledge and experience to this intimate one-off session. The information covered at this seminar is highly valuable and is normally only accessible to paying clients.
Drinks and canapés will be served. Come and meet other like-minded business professionals.
DATE: Thursday 12th February 2015
VENUE: The College of Law, 2-12 Chandos Street, St Leonards 2065. (Next to St Leonards Railway Station on the North Shore Line. Parking is available at the Forum and off-street.)